- Venture agreement
- Matters of personnel agreements
- Plan for Equal Opportunities for Men and Women
- High-level positions and public employees:
- At the IEEC there is no person hired who is considered high office under law 13/205, of 27th December, from the regime of incompatibility of high-level positions in service to the Government.
- At the IEEC the members of the governing bodies do not have any compensation or receive any form of payment in the form of allowances.
- Internal contracting regulations
- Human resource strategy (HRS4R):
- IEEC presents its Action Plan for Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R): Action Plan HRS4R 2017-2019
- IEEC joined the European Charter for Researchers and initiated a process to design an action plan that would improve the alignment of policies and actions in human resources of the institution with the 40 principles in these documents: