Science Editor - CLOSED
Area of job
Type of job
- Contribute to the implementation of the communication strategy;
- Gather, process, understand and communicate scientific content to relevant stakeholders of the organisation, using appropriate methods and channels;
- Write and translate (English, Spanish, Catalan) content for website, newsletters, print products, presentations, social media, press etc.
- Manage content for social media platforms;
- Carry out the production of various communication products;
- Provide support to events.
- Master or PhD Degree in Science (preferably specializing in Space Sciences);
- Master Degree in Science Communication, Science Writing, Scientific Translations or other related fields.
- Proven record of science writer and/or translator experience (required)
- Proven record of outreach and/or science communication experience (desirable)
- Proficiency in the English, Spanish and Catalan languages
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to efficiently prioritise and meet strict deadlines
- Team spirit and ability to work in multicultural teams
- Part-time contract (approx. 20h/week)
- One-year appointment, renewable
- Interested candidates shall send an e-mail to email@example.com with a Curriculum Vitae (CV) in free format plus a motivation letter.
- Review of applications will begin on February 13, and continue until the position is filled.